This blog speaks for me
So my mother has been missing since Thursday. When I say missing, I mean that I have not heard from her since Wed. January 8th, 2014. She said that she was going to visit a friend in Charleston for the weekend, but I never heard back from her about flights or about who the woman was or anything.
My brother and I were able to go through my mother’s emails and accounts to find out where she could have possibly gone, but where ever she went, we know it was not where she said she was going.
I was out of state until yesterday, and the only communication I had with my immediate family was through the phone and FaceTime with my brother.
According the the hand written note that my mother left her flight home was to land 6am this morning (Jan 14th, 2014) I don’t know why I waited so long to post this…Also found in her email there was an email she sent to herself with flight information. There was no official email confirming a ticket purchase. So where ever she went, my brother and I know that she did not pay for herself.
Her camera and a few pairs of shoes are missing from the house as well, I know what suitcase she used, but I didn’t know where she kept it, so I cannot confirm that she even has one with her.
I found the woman who she was supposed to visit on Facebook, in her messages. Do I message this woman saying that I have not heard from my mother in 5 days and ask if she went to visit her? I really need help, I don’t know what to do. I’m really worried, and my brother is really upset about her disappearing.
The picture is of my mother at my graduation in June 2013, her features have not changed. Please help. Please.
So I still have not heard from my mother, it has been a week. If there is anyway that you can try to get this out. My brother and I would really appreciate it if you could help us out. Tonight we posted something on facebook about her being missing. It got a huge response from people on her page as well as mine.
Please, please help.
if i ever stop talking to you as much
- its not you
- there are a lot of things going on right now and idk what im doing and i often forget the fact that i have friends omfg
- i still want to be close
if i ever message/text/call/ect you a lot
- pls let me know bc i dont want to make you uncomfortable or bug you
- be a Pal; dont let me make an asshat out of myself
- ps its more than likely because i want to be close
did rapunzel just walk out of my dash
I almost scrolled past this
The paper that Vic Fuentes wrote “Caraphernelia” on.
I reblog this every time I see it, because you can literally see how Vic was feeling when he wrote this.
this is amazing.. omg.
books are just dead tattoed trees
That’s metal as fuck
Wow I like the way their corpses smell
that was more creepy as fuck
You’re going to be sad.
You’re going to want to scream and punch things.
Let out every ounce of anger you have.
Sit on the floor and cry until you feel numb.
Listen to songs that make your heart sink to your feet.
Write angry letters to all the people who have broken you, left you, ignored you or hurt you.
Throw your hairbrush at the wall.
Do it twelve times.
Do it until you feel like you can breathe again.
You’re going to be sad.
You’re going to want to hurt yourself.
Don’t you dare do it.
Sit on the floor and watch cartoons like you did when you were little.
Listen to songs that make you want to dance around your bedroom in your underwear at 3 A.M.
Make paper airplanes out of those angry letters and watch them soar into the fireplace.
Brush all the knots out of your hair and say “I am worth it” into the mirror.
Say it twelve times.
Say it until you feel like you can breathe again.
You’re going to be sad.
You’re going to get through it.
This is me, my name is Kelli and I’m 17-years-old, battling cancer for the third time. I have less than a year to live and the only thing I want to do more than anything before I die is meet Ellen. She’s my sunshine. She’s the reason I wake up everyday and I watch her show every morning. She just radiates so much joy and happiness and she gives me hope. It’s really my dream to be able to meet her. Unfortunately, due to a long waiting list, the Wish Foundation told me I probably wouldn’t be able to meet her within my short timeline. But I see miracles happen all the time.. therefore I won’t give up on my dream. I thought that maybe if this gets enough attention, someone from the Ellen Show would come across it, or maybe even Ellen herself will know of me and my wish to meet her. Please, help me make my wish come true.
but then again, its kind like putting a meat suit on and telling a shark not to eat you
We (men) are not fucking sharks!
We are not rabid animals living off of pure instinct
We are capable of rational thinking and understanding.
Just because someone is cooking food doesn’t mean you’re entitled to eat it.
Just because a banker is counting money doesn’t mean you’re being given free money.
Just because a person is naked doesn’t mean you’re entitled to fuck them.
You are not entitled to someone else’s body just because it’s exposed.
What is so fucking difficult about this concept?
How can you not reblog something like this
Yes yes yes
1. Do not kill yourself. Killing yourself is very messy and your mother will cry over you. It is not beautiful or brave, and even if it was, you will not be around to see that.
2. Washing your hair is going to be a chore. But you should do it anyway. Because you will feel better about yourself.
3. Get up late. Have a lay in. Sleep past your alarm. You have a very long life ahead of you and for now you should appreciate the cold side of your pillow.
4. He is going to break your heart but he’s just another male human who finds it hard to deal with Mondays, too. So in a month you’ll wake up and you won’t even remember that little scar on his knuckle you kissed.
5. Don’t spend hours looking up what your name means on google. Your name is your name and you should go out there and do heroic and good deeds and give your name your own meaning.
6. Don’t fight your demons. Your demons are here to teach you lessons. Sit down with your demons and have a drink and a chat and learn their names and talk about the burns on their fingers and scratches on their ankles. Some of them are very nice.
7. Music is good for your soul. Rap music will energise you and boost your ego and pop music will cheer you up. Indie music will make you think and emotional songs will make you cry and think about that boy again. It’s healthy.
8. Victim complexes are not attractive. Boys and girls will not date you because you are sad. They are not going to date you and kiss your aching bones and cure you of your dragging depression. Wake up. Take a bath. Do your hair. Be attractive.
9. Sadness is not poetic. Depression is not beautiful. Laying in bed all day and eating too much is lazy and disgusting and it is not tragic or pretty. Get up. Go outside. Let the sun warm your bones. Live.
10. If it makes you happy, buy twenty of it. Dedicate your life to it. Print it on tv shirts and collect things and draw art of it. Do not care what people think. They are the unhappy people you need to avoid. The abuse they will hurl at you is painless compared to how sad they are. Pity them. Remain happy.
11. You are allowed to he angry. But the world is not working against you. The flowers do not bloom for you and when your mother shouts ask her if she is okay instead of thinking she hates you. She never will. The world walks beside you and is silent. It does not trip you up or carry you.
12. Day and night cycles are natural. Humans only sleep at night because we used to avoid predators in the dark because of our poor eyesight. Stay awake until 5am watching bad reality shows. Wake up at 7pm and have breakfast.
13. Eat when you are hungry. Being bored does not constitute a chocolate bar. Sleep with you are tired. Do not mindlessly obey the sleep at night rule. If you are not tired, do not sleep.
Everyone needs this on their blog.